Affordable Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey
The bone marrow transplant is a treatment where stem cells are injected or infused into the patient’s body in order to renew and repair damaged body tissues. This procedure is usually used for treating certain blood disorders and cancer types, such as:
- Hereditary Diseases
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Autoimmune diseases (Scleroderma, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis
- Solid Cancers: Ovarian Cancer/Ewing Sarcoma, Testicular Cancer
Turkey is one of the most popular medical tourism destinations worldwide. The quality of Turkish medical services has become growingly appreciated internationally and the country registered a significant increase in patients who opt for being treated in renowned Turkish clinics.
Here is a selection of the top clinics in Turkey that offer flawless and affordable bone marrow transplant packages to patients from all over the world:
Benefits of the bone marrow transplant:
- It’s a new treatment, constantly researched and used within renowned Turkish clinics
- It can treat blood diseases and certain cancer types
- It can help patients live a better, healthier life
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.